Download Mini DAYZ on PC (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP computer) or MAC APK for Free
Mini DAYZ is an official pixel art rendition of the massively successful PC survival game, with no rules to adhere to, except one; to survive. The game is compatible with Android and iOS devices and can be played on a browser or installed on Mac or Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP PC. We take a closer look at everything about this fantastic game, focusing on its features, and we also provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to install the mobile versions into Mac or Windows PCs.
About the Game
In Mini DAYZ, it’s you against the world. You’re expected to explore a randomly generated map & scavenge for ammo, food, and supplies while protecting yourself against the aggressive, infected and ferocious wolves. Use anything you can find to craft advanced items for challenges to come.
Also, make sure that you stay dry, warm and well fed at all times. Your enemies will attack you and to make it worse, the weather out there can get under your skin, and your wounds won’t heal unless you treat them. Continue reading to explore more about Mini DAYZ.
1. Survive on Various Locations
There are several islands in the game, each containing locations that appear as tiles on the minimap. You can travel between these islands using a boat that you’ll find on the right side of the map. Note that currently, there are 3 islands, but the developer is likely to add more islands in the new versions of the game.
• 1st island: 20 villages, 3 cities, 1 hospital and a fire station.
• 2nd island: 15 villages, 2 cities 2 hospitals, 2 fire stations and 3 military bases.
• 3rd island: 6 villages, 10 cities, 3 hospitals, 3 fire stations and 6 military bases.
- Forests: You can find deer stands, berry bushes, old bunkers and even secret locations.
- Lakes: Players can find cloudberries.
- Villages: Contains warehouses, churches, schools, etc. At times you can also find water pumps in villages.
- Fire Stations: You’ll find water pumps and you are likely to get an axe or any other useful gear.
- Hospitals: Obviously, you’ll find medicine and other gear.
- Cities: The city buildings contain more high-level gear than villages. However, they don’t have water pumps.
- Military bases: You’ll get top loot and firearms in this location, but you should be prepared for the infected soldiers who’re sure to lurk here.
- Checkpoints: These always spawn on crossroads and look like the regular. Expect to meet infected soldiers in checkpoints.
To move from the first island to the second one, you need wood piles for repairs and to travel from the second island to the third one, you need a duct tape also for repairs. To move from the third island to the fourth one, you need gasoline to fuel the boat. Note that the overall world temperature goes down on every new island.
2. Face Different Enemies, Also Known as the Infected
The most common enemies in MiniDAYZ are the infected- former Chernarus citizens who haven’t been able to beat the elections. Various kinds of the infected make it difficult for you to survive. Killing them gives you additional XP.
They can be encountered everywhere, and their running speed is almost the same as your speed as a player. But they can be easily lost by breaking the line of sight. When they die, there’s a chance that they can drop some regular loot or ammo for civilian guns. In the late stages of the game, they appear in hordes, stalking the player.
This type of the infected lingers near military locations such as military bases and block posts on crossroads. Military deals more damage that regular infected and they have more health. Some of them even have rifles and pistols on them.
They are the fastest enemies in the game and looks very similar to the regular infected. Crawlers usually appear on the same place as the regular infected-almost everywhere.
Lie down near roads and in cities. They rise when you get closer to them or if something noisy disturbs them. Experienced players can easily spot sleepers from afar.
These infected are found near the same locations as the regular. When dying, they leave an acid puddle that deals serious damage and might infect the survivors. These puddles always disappear after 10 seconds.
Screamers can’t harm survivors directly, but once they spot one, they start screaming & hoarding all the other infected from the nearest locations. These the infected meet regular survivors rarely and can also wake up sleepers.
Other Key Features
- Explore the beautifully handcrafted, pixel-art-style open world map with signature buildings.
- Gear up your character so as to try surviving for as long as possible using tons of loot.
- Watch your thirst, hunger and health levels to prevent blood loss.
- Keep on surviving to improve your characters stats. You’ll receive perks and collect achievements for your efforts.
- Craft new items, grow plants and build a makeshift base with a campfire and fences.
- Meet both friendly and hostile Al survivors and either fight or avoid various kinds of dangerous, ever-lurking infected.
- Make the wilderness your friend and use natural resources to stay alive.
- Find your way during the day or night cycle and ensure that you stay warm while it rains or snows.
- The game is completely free to download and play without in-app purchases
Note: Only the browser version of MiniDAYZ supports drivable cars feature and multi player mode. Maps are also pre-created there. On the other hand, the mobile versions, which can be installed on PC, have more content and features such as randomly generated map, character skills, better graphics, etc.
Mini DAYZ lets you experience the zombie-infested Chernarus from a new perspective. The secret of survival in this game is to search for the food & supplies, which are needed for one to stay alive, keep clear of the ever-lurking zombies and be vigilant of the other desperate survivors. How long can you survive in a post-apocalyptic world? Find out by installing Mini DAYZ for PC on your desktop or laptop.
How to Download and Play Mini DAYZ on PC:
- Download & Install Bluestacks. Alternatively you can use andyroid or ipadian.
- Register new or connect your old Gmail/Google Play account.
- Go to search box in bluestacks and type “Mini DAYZ”
- Click “install” button next to the game and wait for the download to complete.
- That is it! Enjoy Mini DAYZ for your desktop/laptop PC!
Mini DAYZ Trailer
About Mini DAYZ
Developer: Bohemia Interactive a.s.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to rate and share. Also if you can’t run Mini DAYZ on PC or any other issue, write in the comments below and we’ll help you.