Critical Ops is a first-person shooter game that places the players at the center of a highly intriguing terrorist encounter. Just like Counter-Strike, Critical Ops will definitely test the player’s reflexes and ability to think in problematic situations; the player’s strategies and reflexes will be put to the ultimate test. However, just like any other first-person shooter game, with the right strategies and tips, the player easily overcome numerous difficult challenges and emerge successful in the long run.
Because Critical Ops is an intense game, the players must always ensure that they are alert, before they begin the matches. Nonetheless, this should never be a major issue mainly because the outcome of these matches will be fast-paced fun. With that said, here are important tips, strategies and critical ops cheats that the player should always put into consideration when playing Critical Ops.
1. Complete the Daily Missions
While playing Critical Ops, players should always remember to look at the main menu. On the right-hand side of the menu, the players will find a number of missions, which they should execute each day. These missions will range from the number of kills that the player should make or the number of head shots that the players should execute. By completing these objectives and missions, the players will receive credits, which will come in handy as the game progresses.
2. Find the Ultimate Weapon
In Critical Ops, the players are offered five weapons to pick from. The success of the player in completing the game solely relies on the weapon selected.
- Submachine guns are perfect for mid-range encounters, considering the fact that they have a high fire rate. When players are at the right distance, they can easily eliminate adversaries with the submachines guns. However, when the players try to shoot anything that is further from the midrange, the bullets will fly all over the place and no kill will be made
- Pistols are considered to be a jack-of-all-trades. Apart from being handy, pistols are also quite useful irrespective of the location of the range. However, it is important to note that unlike submachine guns pistols cause minimal damage. Moreover, one is required to aim extremely well to make a kill.
- Shotguns at short range can be extremely lethal. Majority of the targets will easily go down with only one shot if the player is close enough to the target. If the players want to make full use of the shotgun, then memorization of the map will definitely prove useful.
- Assault Rifles have high fire rate and are more powerful than submachine guns. Due to their stability, they can easily eliminate the target.
- Sniper Riffles are deadly and extremely accurate. If the players possess exceptional aiming skills, then they can easily eliminate anything within range.
3. Shoot First Before Aiming
The manner in which the aiming functionality works in Critical Ops is a little bit tricky. When the players are navigating the maps, they should always be extremely cautious. Immediately the players spot an enemy, they should first shoot and then guide the shot to aim with speed and accuracy. When one ends up aiming then shooting, chances are that they will end up dead.
However, if the player believes that he or she is fast enough, then they can begin by aiming then shooting. The shoot before you aim strategy works extremely well with automatic weapons like assault rifles and SMG’s. Players should always keep in mind that holding down the fire button will ensure that they continue shooting.
4. Select a Great Team
Teamwork is undeniably an important element in Critical Ops. Players should fist look for a great team and then stick with the team, irrespective of what happens as the game progresses. The players can connect with the other members and discuss various things such as flanking, weaponry, game plan, and tactics.
5. Study the Maps
What separates a good Critical Ops player from a great Critical Ops player is map awareness. However, understanding the map and each of the locations will definitely take time. As you continue to play more and more matches, take note of how the maps are laid out. Moreover, the player must take note of the locations where an ambush can take place or where one can hide. By studying the map, the players will be able to know the places where they will go and suit their guns, hide and even where to orchestrate an ambush.
Critical Ops (Android, iOS) Beginner Tips and Tricks Tutorial
Critical Ops Aiming Tutorial – Recoil Control and Crosshair
About Critical Ops
Developer: Critical Force Ltd.
If you liked this guide, don’t forget to rate and share. Also if you have other Critical Ops cheats, tricks, tips or strategies, share them in the comments below.
Rate This Game
Average rating 3.5 / 5. Vote count: 4