How to Download and Play Hago on PC
If you’re the type of individual who easily tires of games, it’s well worth downloading and playing Hago. Hago offers a wide variety of social games, so that you’ll always have a brand new game to try out.
Download, Install and Play Hago on your Windows PC or MAC with mobile app emulators for free.
- Download & Install Bluestacks. Alternatively you can use Memu or Nox.
- Register new or connect your old Gmail/Google Play account.
- Go to search box in the emulator and type “Hago”
- Click “Install” button next to the game and wait for the apk to finish downloading.
- That is it, click Play! Enjoy Hago for your desktop/laptop PC!
Platforms: Android | iOS | Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista | MacOS
Why to Download Hago for PC | Main Features
8 Reasons to Download and Play Hago:
1. Hago features real time multiplayer games.
Each week Hago adds new multiplayer games to play. Some examples of some of the fast paced casual games which you’ll be able to master include Ludo, Hexagon Fight, Draw and Guess, Sheep Fight, Knife Hit and Fun Link.
2. You’ll be able to talk to your opponents while you play a wide assortment of games.
While most games feature text chat features, Hago goes one step further and offers a handy voice chat feature. That you’ll be able to use in order exchange banter with your friends.
3. Each game is short enough to play whenever you have a few free minutes up your sleeve.
As each game takes only 3 minutes to play, you’ll be able to play games when you’re waiting in line at a store or on public transport. Although you can easily spend hours playing Hago’s addictive games on your sofa or in bed.
4. Hago also offers fun single player games.
While the vast majority of players download Hago for its multiplayer games, Hago also offers plenty of single player games. An example of which is Werewolf, a quick puzzle game. Playing Hago’s single player games can also be addictive as Hago keeps track of your top scores for each game. So you’ll be able to challenge yourself to beat your high scores.
5. You’ll be able to make new friends around the world.
Part of the fun of playing Hago is being matched up against new opponents from different parts of the world. As Hago boasts live voice chat, you’ll easily be able to strike up new friendships, while you play fun head to head games. If you get on with a particular individual, you’ll be able to add them as a friend, so that you’ll be able to play against them in the future.
6. Hago is full of active players 24 hours a day.
As Hago is popular around the world, no matter what time of day or night you login, you won’t have any trouble finding individuals to challenge.
7. You can see when your friends are active.
Each time that you log onto Hago, it’s well worth taking a look at your list of friends, to see which of your friends are online. So that you’ll be able to challenge your friends to matches. This is a great idea if you prefer playing games against individuals that you know in real life, instead of playing games against strangers.
8. There are often prizes up for grabs.
From time to time you can compete in tournaments in order to win prizes.
So if you’d love to play dozens of addictive three minute games at the drop of the hat, make sure to download Hago.
If you liked this post, don’t forget to rate and share. Also if you can’t run Hago on PC or any other issue, write in the comments below and we’ll help you.